- Updated On:
- August 4, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
Designed by renowned architects, Giles Tribe, Jade Gardens at St. Ives offers the unique opportunity of living in immaculately designed modern apartments offering the perfect lifestyle balance of suburban charm, city convenience, as well as easy access to Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches.
Located 18km north of the Sydney CBD, on Mona Vale Rd, this apartment is perfect for singles, families, investors, or those looking to downsize to a low-maintenance, high-quality environment.
This apartment at Jade Gardens features bright, natural light and air-filled floor plans.
– Private balcony (the majority facing North) and double glazed windows
– High quality finishes with carpeted bedrooms and branded appliances
– Secure car park with storage area.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and high ceilings
– Open plan gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and glass splash-back
– Tiled floors in the living and kitchen area
– Internal laundry
– Just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarkets in St Ives Shopping Village
– Close proximity to excellent private schools such as Masada College, Brigidine College, Ravenswood and Sydney Grammar Preparatory School
– Within the catchment zone of St Ives Public School and St Ives High School
– 15 minutes drive away from major shopping malls such as Chatswood Shopping Centre, Macquarie Shopping Centre and Hornsby Westfield
Jade Gardens is surrounded by the lush natural landscaping, both in the immediate surrounds of the apartment complex as well as the vibrant greenery of the greater St. Ives area.
Your new home is only 20 minutes drive to the picturesque Northern Beaches, where you can spend your weekends relaxing in the sun, or spending time with family. St. Ives is serviced by dozens of bus lines that go direct to Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Hornsby, and Macquarie Park.
Live in a safe, family-friendly community and embrace a new lifestyle tucked away in one of Sydney’s hidden wonders at Jade Gardens, St. Ives.
Council Rates $340/qtr (approx.)
Water Rates: $150.99/qtr (approx.)
Strata Rates: $914.15/qtr (approx.)
Disclaimer: Sydney Property Realtors believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
19-Feb-2022 11:00am to 11:30am
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee