A great opportunity for investors too, this property ticks all the boxes when it comes to location, lifestyle, and livability.
This rendered brick veneer two-story townhouse in Blacktown boasts 4 bedrooms, multiple living zones and a sizeable backyard.
Located between Evans High School and Walters Rd Primary School, its prime location gives you easy access to all amenities.
Downstairs comprises of a formal lounge, a formal dining area, a powder room, a kitchen with stone benchtops, a gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry, and an under staircase storage space.
3-metre ceilings downstairs create space and openness
Step outside to the grassed backyard and enjoy the low maintenance design. Perfect for the not-so-green thumbs, Australian natives surround the border of the yard for an appealing yet easy-care touch.
Organise your inspection with Ashish Desai on 0426990256
– Upstairs includes 4 bedrooms with built-ins, a main bathroom, and a master with a private ensuite.
– 3 Toilets (Powder, Ensuite and Full Bathroom)
– separate Dining and Lounge
– Kitchen with Benchtops, Gas Cooktop and Walk-In Pantry
– Under Staircase Storage
– 3-Metre High Ceilings Downstairs
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Gas Hot Water
– Video Intercom
– Grassed Backyard
– Single Garage + 1 Car Space
Council Rate Approx. : $300.00 per quarter
Water Rate Approx. :$150.00 per quarter
Strata Rate Approx. :$414.00 per quarter
Currently Tenanted :$520 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.