A great opportunity for investors too, this property ticks all the boxes when it comes to location, lifestyle, and livability.
This rendered brick veneer two-story townhouse in Blacktown boasts 4 bedrooms, multiple living zones and a sizeable backyard.
Located between Evans High School and Walters Rd Primary School, its prime location gives you easy access to all amenities.
Downstairs comprises of a formal lounge, a formal dining area, a powder room, a kitchen with stone benchtops, a gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry, and an under staircase storage space.
3-metre ceilings downstairs create space and openness
Step outside to the grassed backyard and enjoy the low maintenance design. Perfect for the not-so-green thumbs, Australian natives surround the border of the yard for an appealing yet easy-care touch.
– Upstairs includes 4 bedrooms with built-ins, a main bathroom, and a master with a private ensuite.
– 3 Toilets (Powder, Ensuite and Full Bathroom)
– separate Dining and Lounge
– Kitchen with Benchtops, Gas Cooktop and Walk-In Pantry
– Under Staircase Storage
– 3-Metre High Ceilings Downstairs
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Gas Hot Water
– Video Intercom
– Grassed Backyard
– Single Garage + 1 Car Space